Finance & Business Operations Analyst
The Finance & Business Operations team supports an array of territory objectives, with a focus on business performance
management, real estate underwriting, financial planning and reporting, revenue optimization, and other strategic initiatives.
This role will act as a finance representative for the Northern & Central Eastern Europe (N&CE) business team and will partner closely with Territory General Managers (GMs) as well as the cross-functional territory teams (Sales, Operations, Real Estate, and Development).
We are looking for a highly passionate, analytically-driven, strategic finance professional to help drive WeWork's business in
N&CE. In this high-profile role, you will report to the Territory Finance Leader. This role will serve as a key finance function for the
N&CE business, playing an instrumental role in strategic decision-making, key business processes, and achieving growth and
profitability at a scale few businesses have ever achieved.
To succeed in this role, you must have strong communications and relationships skills as well as strong problem solving and
analytical skills. You will have significant autonomy, so we’re looking for good judgement and experience working cross-
functionally and at all levels.
● Portfolio optimization: Serve as a trusted, strategic finance partner to our leadership team in the areas of capital spend,
ROI, operational efficiency, revenue growth, and profitability, and help define and develop the region’s 3-5 year operating
● Strategic Analysis: Independently perform asset-specific analyses (e.g. asset performance reviews, new asset
underwriting, portfolio optimization, pricing reviews, etc.)
● Capital: Serve as a steward of capital by identifying opportunities to drive higher returns and ensure the consistent and
universal application of strategic, ROI-based decision-making
● Financial modelling of Real Estate transactions, benchmarking and overall pipeline/portfolio assessment
● Evaluating proposals for LL and Franchise negations
● Contribute to cross-functional work to evaluate financial impacts of long-term strategic initiatives and collaborate with
the broader Finance function to incorporate into financial plans
● Contribute to end-to-end financial strategy-led projects, from preparing project briefs to modeling and forming strategic
● Assist in the preparation of materials for Board of Directors/ C-suite meetings, monthly business reviews, and quarterly
reporting to Leadership
● Participate in franchise transactions
● Create market playbooks and market review presentations to be presented to top management
● Planning: Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of the territory’s annual operating plan, budget, and quarterly
● Reporting: Provide visibility, governance and timely reporting of MI financials and key performance indicators (KPIs)
Who we are looking for:
● Higher-level studies in Finance, Economics, or other course of similar study;
● Experience in Strategic Finance and/or Business Consulting equivalent functions; experience in analytically-driven roles
is a plus (i.e. Investment Banking, Analytics, etc.).
● A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
● Experience defining analytical/research projects, analyzing data, modeling, and generating practical insights and
● Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once.
● Resourceful and relentless. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling
resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
● Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing