WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than 600,000 members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
You will lead and manage the security operations across South East Asian building portfolio. This will encompass delivery of world class security operation, effective vendor management, collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop a security program that delivers effective and innovative solutions at scale.
This position will report to the Regional Security Director.
- Proactively managing all aspects of Physical & Electronic Security across the business.
- Develop and implementing security and emergency management plans.
- Lead Physical Security Programs, emergency response planning, crisis management, incident response and site security risk assessment.
- Conduct internal and external investigations
- Developing highly effective working relationship with stakeholders
- Effective security vendor and budget management
- New building and major project upgrade management, including RFP, delivery and commissioning
- Embed commercial savvy and acumen into the security function
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate with eight years of experience in security management, investigations, and/or security risk consulting.
- Experience in leading the security operations of multiple sites.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and strong eye for business with good analytical skills.
- Experience in developing highly effective relationships
- Must be service and customer centric
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.